Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 11, 2011

Raid Leading and why it sucks

Raid leading is not as easy as many think. Its a pain in the ass, it takes far longer to explain things to people who are clueless than it does to people who actually take the time to read the damn boss strategy. Also raiders can be very inconsiderate to the raid leader, they do not care about how long it took you to put together the group or strategy they are selfish and in the end think some magical raid fairy put this shit together. I don't have to put Raid together but when I don't we don't raid and then many people cry about it. I can't decide what is worse the raiding or the crying.

Here are some things I'd like to point out.

  1. A raid fairy did not put this shit together, I did and your giving me a headache with your constant when are we leaving BS. SHUT UP, I'm thinking.
  2. If you didn't get into the raid you were probably late, under geared, or your not consistent enough to take a spot away from someone who shows up on time and with their gear ready. 
  3. Shut UP.
  4. If we have more people in the raid than needed, there is a reason for this. Obviously we cant go in with 10 mages because even tho they are OP they cant heal or tank shit, group comp trumps your "I want to raid give me gear" crying.
  5. Continue Shutting UP.
  6. If there is a wipe ensure that the raid leaders are talking about it amongst themselves especially if we've already figured out whats gone wrong. There is no need for you to try to do our job and call people out. Your not doing it right anyway.
  7. SHUT UP.
These are common problems when it comes to raid attendees. I find it not only frustrating but annoying when people try to push the raid along at their pace. This is my boat if you don't like the way I'm running kindly feel free to GTFO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment